Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome

Chances are, if you are looking at this page, you have received my email. I am thinking we can do a blog for our reading group. We can add posts, reviews, questions and general comments about the books we are reading. We can suggest new titles, discuss films and even reviews we have seen. We can also post links and upload pictures. It'd be great if you could join up so you can write posts too!

The blog is easy to use. Once you have signed in, you go to 'Dashboard' and click on 'New Post' and write away. When you have finished, you can 'Publish' and then we can all see your post. I can explain it at parent group next week if you want.

Why a blog? I guess it's an official yet fun way to share ideas. We can't all be at parent group together each week, so this way people won't miss big discussions and things like that. Also, we can write posts at any time, so if we have a brainwave we can get online and write about it.

Maybe I am nuts! (said in tone of Deb in "nemo," in regards to her sister Flo!) But I hope you can joing anyway. Also, Michele is a legend about blogging now, so she can show you what to do!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hello Vivian! How are you? I'm glad you joined !!